The workshop will be held June 26-29, 2017 at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
View poster, agenda and participant information on the workshop website. We will be live-webcasting the workshop and using an email address (email@example.com) to engage virtual participants. You can also follow the workshop on Twitter (#OCB2017).
2017 OCB Summer Workshop Plenary Sessions:
- Ecological and biogeochemical impacts of natural climate perturbations (organizer: Andrew Barton)
- Stoichiometry and higher trophic levels (organizers: Debbie Steinberg and Mike Roman)
- Our autonomous future (organizers: David Siegel and Jessica Cross)
- Submeso- and mesoscale dynamics and biophysical interactions (organizers: Dennis McGillicuddy and Andrea Fassbender)
- Carbon fluxes in coastal wetlands (organizers: Chris Osburn, Z. Aleck Wang, Maria Tzortziou, Kevin Kroeger)
Please visit the workshop website for more information. Registration is closed.