Please send student opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org (include title, location, link to full listing or PDF and close date)
- California Ocean Science Trust: Climate Change and Ocean Acidification summer internship
- PhD opportunity at the University of Tasmania on metrics for phytoplankton physiological status in the southern ocean
- Graduate Research Opportunity, Aquatic Microbial Ecology/Carbon Biogeochemistry
- Pathways to Science summer research listings
- PhD opportunities available with the ARC Center for Excellence in Climate Extremes
- DISCO XXVI (Dissertations Symposium in Chemical Oceanography 26) is coming up on 23 April 2018. The meeting will be held on the Big Island of Hawaii, from 21-25 October 2018. Information on applying for the meeting, etc. can be found at: http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/DISCO/DISCO_symposium/index.htm
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU): Division of Ocean Sciences supports about thirty REU Sites, see 2018 opportunities. Applications are due in mid-February or March. Fall semester program in Bermuda deadline is in May. Students must be US citizens or permanent residents of the US or its territories. Applications from veterans, students with disabilities, minorities, first-generation college students and community college students are encouraged. Contact Lisa Rom (Ph. 703-292-7709).
- STEM summer research programs deadlines are fast approaching, all programs in our database are funded programs — most provide a stipend of around $3,000 – $5,000 plus travel and housing. Advanced search page to find programs with upcoming deadlines, view a quick video tutorial on using our search engine may be helpful.