Please send student opportunities to email@example.com (include title, location, link to full listing or PDF and close date)
- MEL Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (Research experience in fields such as marine biogeochemistry, marine ecology, marine ecotoxicology, marine analytical chemistry, physical oceanography, remote sensing, and other disciplines) at State Key Lab of Marine Environmental Science (Xiamen, China) Application deadline May 10, 2018.
- California Ocean Science Trust: Climate Change and Ocean Acidification summer internship
- PhD opportunity at the University of Tasmania on metrics for phytoplankton physiological status in the southern ocean
- Graduate Research Opportunity, Aquatic Microbial Ecology/Carbon Biogeochemistry
- Pathways to Science summer research listings
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU): Division of Ocean Sciences Fall semester program in Bermuda deadline is in May. Contact: Lisa Rom (Ph. 703-292-7709).
- STEM summer research programs deadlines are fast approaching, all programs in our database are funded programs — most provide a stipend of around $3,000 – $5,000 plus travel and housing. Advanced search page to find programs with upcoming deadlines, view a quick video tutorial on using our search engine may be helpful.