Please send job listings (including title, location, link to full listing and close date) to email@example.com.
- Two postdoctoral Research Fellow positions at the School for the Environment, University of Massachusetts Boston. These positions will contribute to grant supported research associated with the development and application of terrestrial albedo products from the Terra and Aqua MODIS, the Suomi-NPP VIIRS, and the Landsat OLI sensors. There will also be opportunities to participate in field work (including research with terrestrial scanning lidars) and attend meetings, workshops, and conferences.
- Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) postdoc fellowship in hydro-climate modeling. Apply by March 23
- QuEST program at UVM postdoctoral opportunity – unique postdoc position that will involve teaching (1 course/year), research, and mentoring associated with the NSF-funded Quantitative & Evolutionary STEM Traineeship (QuEST), a PhD program. The ideal candidate will (1) have a combination of experience and passion for teaching, (2) do research that includes modeling and/or computational biology from an evolutionary/ecological perspective, and (3) work with Melissa Pespeni or a combination of faculty on the QuEST leadership team or participating faculty. The specific research is open for discussion! Review begins end of March, open until filled
- Postdoc: Ecosystem indicators of the New York Bight and Northwest Atlantic, with Janet Nye and Lesley Thorne at Stony Brook University, School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (Job Site: Requisitions 1703371 AND 1703364) Review begins immediately, final deadline April 2
- Four two-year fellowships: Post-doctoral program for young scientists, co-sponsored by the LabexMER cluster of excellence, Ifremer, the University of Brest and the Brittany Regional council. Deadline for applications: April 15th, 2018
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Global Plankton Remote Sensing at Oregon State University. Apply by April 16 2018
Open until filled
- Postdoc at MBARI with Dr. Andrea Fassbender to improve understanding of the biological carbon pump and its predictability from remote sensing
- Postdoctoral Position in Atmosphere and Climate Dynamics, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
- 2-year post doc position in marine environment forecasting at the Modelling for Aquatic Systems research group (MAST) of the University of Liège, Belgium.
- Postdoc at Applied Physics Laboratory-University of Washington in investigating (sub)mesoscale dynamics using a combination of in situ and satellite observations with a focus on (sub)mesoscale variability in open ocean salinity and ocean color. Open until filled
- Postdoc in Oceanography at BIOS (Bermuda)
- Postdoctoral Investigator on EXPORTS with Ken Buesseler – Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry Department at WHOI
- Postdoc Research Associate for Coastal Ocean Modeling at Los Alamos National Lab, Los Alamos, NM Applications reviewed as received
- Postdoctoral Research Associate – impacts of climate change on ocean circulation, biogeochemistry, and ecology in the Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Program at Princeton University
- 1 year Postdoctoral Position in paleo-hydroclimatology, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University in the research group of Professor Park Williams and in close collaboration with Professors Ed Cook, Richard Seager, Jason Smerdon, and Ben Cook. Apply online only, open until filled
- Stanford Postdoctoral Scholar in Arctic Modeling
- Postdoc ecosystem modeling and fisheries management in the Gulf of Mexico at RSMAS
Postdoc ocean circulation and biogeochemical cycle modeling at IBS Center for Climate Physics (Busan, South Korea)
- Postdoc in SST biases in coupled climate models at RSMAS
- Research Fellow (post-doctoral) in Oceanography within the Asian School of the Environment (ASE)
- NOAA AMOL Postdoc Inter-Ocean Exchanges and Regional Sinks of Heat, Salt, and Carbon
- Two-year ecosystem services postdoc at the First Institute of Oceanography, SOA (Qingdao, China)
- NASA JPL Postdoc Estimating and Studying the Global Ocean Ecology and Carbon Cycle Using Observations and Numerical Models
- Postdoctoral Research Associate – impacts of climate change on ocean circulation, biogeochemistry, and ecology in the Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (AOS) at Princeton University
- NSF Division Director of Atmospheric & Geospace Sciences due April 5 (extended)
- Endowed Chair Faculty Position in Marine Science at Southern Miss.
- Two Ocean Engineering Faculty Positions at Southern Miss.
- The Ocean Technology & Engineering group at the National Oceanography Centre Southampton has multiple job openings for engineers and scientists interested in developing autonomous sensors for measuring biogeochemical and physical ocean parameters.
Open until filled
- Technical/Computational Support for Underwater Glider Program at BIOS (Bermuda) open until filled
- Research Associate/Lab Manager for Karen Casciotti’s IRMS lab at Stanford. Preferred start date would be June/July 2018. Application review begins March 15, position open until filled.
- Tenure-track Faculty Position, Ocean Biogeochemical Modeler at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Faculty Position in Experimental Earth Science in the Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences and the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
Senior Program Specialist, Ocean Observatories Initiative
- Research Technician – Marine Biogeochemistry, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
- NSF rotator position for Program Director in NSF OCE Chemical Oceanography Program
- Assistant Researcher in Regional Climate Change at UCLA