Please send student opportunities to email@example.com (include title, location, link to full listing or PDF and close date).
- PhD opportunity at the University of Tasmania on metrics for phytoplankton physiological status in the southern ocean
- Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry (in cooperation with the Friedrich Schiller University Jena) houses a unique and flexible research program that grants German and foreign students a broad selection of learning opportunities while still maintaining a research focus. The International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) offers a PhD program specializing in global biogeochemistry and related Earth System sciences, apply by September 5.
- PhD opportunities available with the ARC Center for Excellence in Climate Extremes
- Ph.D. at the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences due August 30
- PhD position to study the microbiology and greenhouse gas dynamics of inland wetlands, Blue Carbon Lab at Deacon Univ., Australia open until filled
- Graduate Research Opportunity, Aquatic Microbial Ecology/Carbon Biogeochemistry
- PhD opportunity at Dalhousie in Transatlantic Ocean System Science and Technology (TOSST) school