Please send student opportunities to email@example.com (include title, location, link to full listing or PDF and close date).
- PhD opportunities available with the ARC Center for Excellence in Climate Extremes
- PhD position in plankton eco-evolutionary dynamics and global change biology at URI. Initial queries should be sent by June 15, 2017, start date is late August 2017.
- Ph.D. at the Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences due August 30
- PhD position to study the microbiology and greenhouse gas dynamics of inland wetlands, Blue Carbon Lab at Deacon Univ., Australia open until filled
- Graduate Research Opportunity, Aquatic Microbial Ecology/Carbon Biogeochemistry
- PhD opportunity at Dalhousie in Transatlantic Ocean System Science and Technology (TOSST) school
PhD position to reveal and quantify past changes in ocean extreme events at University of Bern. Contact Thomas Frölicher for details. Open until filled