Mark your calendar for OCB 2017 June 26-29, 2017 (Woods Hole, MA). Registration will open in Spring 2017. View the 2016 Workshop archive here.
This year’s plenary sessions will be as follows:
- Ecological and biogeochemical impacts of natural climate perturbations (organizer: Andrew Barton)
- Stoichiometry and higher trophic levels (organizers: Debbie Steinberg and Mike Roman)
- Our autonomous future (organizer: David Siegel)
- Submeso- and mesoscale dynamics and biophysical interactions (organizers: Dennis McGillicuddy and Andrea Fassbender)
- Carbon fluxes in coastal wetlands (organizers: Chris Osburn, Z. Aleck Wang, Maria Tzortziou, Kevin Kroeger)
Registration and more detailed information will be available soon.