Registration is now full! Please contact Mary Zawoysky to be placed on a waiting list.
Please visit the workshop website for registration, and details about plenary sessions and logistics. The 2018 OCB Summer Workshop will be held June 25-28, 2018 in Woods Hole, MA.
2018 Plenary Sessions:
- Phytoplankton physiological engines of biogeochemical models (Chairs: Andrew Barton, SIO; Philip Boyd, UTas; Scott Doney, UVA; Charles Stock, NOAA)
- Polar perspectives on ocean change (Chairs: Laurie Juranek, OSU; Matt Long, NCAR)
- The world of microzooplankton: Ocean carbon movers and shakers (Chairs: Ben Twining, Bigelow Laboratory; Steve Archer, Bigelow Laboratory)
- It’s about time – Insights from long-term marine ecological monitoring programs (Chairs: Angel White, OSU, Maria Kavanaugh, OSU)
- Evolutionary insights on marine organisms’ response to climate change and links to biogeochemistry (Chairs: Bethany Jenkins, URI; Tatiana Rynearson, URI)