There are two ways to attend OCB2023 - you can stream any session or all of them online from your home or office! Or you can attend in person. If you cannot attend the entire workshop in person, we recommend you stream instead to leave spots for those who will fully participate.
Zoom registration (FREE!) for streaming OCB2023 is now open - sign up here - you will receive a confirmation, and a reminder 1 week and 1 day before the event. One zoom link for all days.
The OCB2023 plenary sessions:
- Marginal sea biogeochemical cycling in the Anthropocene
- Role of deltaic sediments in regulating biogeochemical cycles
- Quantifying marine carbon dioxide removal (mCDR) efficacy and uncertainty
- Marine biodiversity and ecosystem resilience
- Sustained observations of global ocean biology